In Malindi there are several interesting excursions depending on the interests.
• Kite surf
• Scuba diving
• Tennis court at a nearby facility
EXCURSIONS – NATURE:
• Safari of one or more nights in one of the wonderful parks of Kenya; Tsavo East park is the closest to the property. For those who have more time, there are also other parks further away, like Amboseli, Masai Mara, Nakuru, Aberdeer.
• Arabuko Sokoke forest, a walk in a concentration of wonderful flora and fauna and in some cases species that only exist within this forest.
• Marafa, the forge of the devil. A “natural depression”, a rocky formation that resembles a canyon
• Safari Blue, a day at sea with a barbecue on the beach
• Dolphin and Whale watching
• Gede, the dead city, with the ruins of an authentic Swahili village
• Malindi old town
• Vasco da Gama Pillar
• Portuguese Chapel
• Malindi Museum